Found More Junk
Im really going to have to change the places im going as all that seems to be there is junk. Was out yesturday in a small wooded area, right next to lots of farmers fields. I found nothing but junk. Things like, FOIL! Big pieces of rotten metal, and what looked like a hub cap from an old Mini car. Looked like a UFO.
I am going to have to start going to other places, like parks, playing fields, places that the public frequent a lot. Might have more chance of actually finding something worth taking a picture of....Something worth money!
Friday, 30 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending Posts
-
Metal Detecting - Bent Spade I needed a good spade that could fit into a large bag, so i though a good quality fold away spade would do th...
-
Latest Metal Detecting Finds Since the last time i went to my new metal detecting site i have been itching to get back over there. The la...
-
How Deep Can The Ace 250 Go? Recently I have been reading other peoples reviews about the Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector. The reviews I ...
-
Calling All Midlands Farm Land Owners I wanted to throw this out there just on the off chance that someone that owns land in Birmingham, C...
-
One Shilling Coin Find Was searching my back garden with my metal detector, found quite a few coins. Most were just copper coins that were...
-
Just Ordered A C-Scope CS 1MX Detector I have been without a metal detector for a little while now. I sold my Garrett Ace 250 a few months...
-
Latest Metal Detecting Adventure The last time i went out to do some metal detecting I was stopped in my tracks, first by my usual site b...
-
Old Metal Button Finds Recently, I have yet again been back to some of my old sites. One site in particular, which the last time I went to...
-
Went out for a metal detect yesterday up on an old dirt mount covered with trees and bushes..After getting a strong signal from the Ace 250 ...
-
Worst Day Metal Detecting I have had the worst day i have ever had metal detecting. I wanted to go and hunt two sites, one that ive never ...
2 comments:
Some people get lucky and find valuble items on their first few hunts. Others don't. All will get lucky at one time or another. Stick with your hunting, be patient. Luck has a habit of coming around.
amen!
Post a Comment