Wednesday 12 January 2011

Calling All Midlands Farm Land Owners

Calling All Midlands Farm Land Owners

I wanted to throw this out there just on the off chance that someone that owns land in Birmingham, Coleshill, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, or surrounding West Midlands areas might read it. I'm looking for places to metal detect. I would be willing to travel, and would also pay you a fee for the day(s). If you would prefer half of anything I find instead then that's fine too. Obviously if I paid you a fee for the day but just happened to find a huge haul of gold, or anything of significant value, you would still get half of the find.


Let me just add, I'm not out to rob anyone or rip anyone off, I'm an honest guy just looking for some new places to go metal detecting.

If you are willing to allow metal detecting on your land then just post a comment on this page and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

6 comments:

namvet said...

Most land owners wont let you. Be careful, some will say yes knowing you wont find anything because the land has been hunted for years. All goodies found long ago

Anonymous said...

lol...Do farmers even know the internet exists? lol

blob said...

Your best off talking in person. Goodluck mate.

tuff taff said...

must be loads a places in west mids to hunt were no permissions needed. theres loads here in wales

jules said...

why is it so hard! I buy a detector then now i find out i need a permit to hunt for everywhere except my back yard!

Anonymous said...

FAMERS - LAND OWNERS - WHERE ARE YOU ALL.....

Trending Posts