I Found 12 Pence Last Night!
I went out with my metal detector last night, late at night and found 12 Pence lol. The detector (Ace 250) was going crazy.!! I couldn't walk one step without it giving me a good signal. A few stella bottle tops, and a few ring pulls later i found 12 p. I also found a 2 pence that was chewed to bits...Maybe from one of those lawn mowers that the council drive when cutting the grass. But i know there is much more stuff there as i only searched about 2% of the whole green area. It was just too dark and too cold to carry on any longer. Im gonna go back on there one of the days or nights and give it a good search.
The Garrett Ace 250 Is a very good Metal Detector. Sensitive as hell. I know if anythings under the ground where i search the Garrett finds it. Even tiny objects. Until next time.
I don't think it's worth me taking pictures of a dirty 12 Pence, but when i find something good i will post a picture of it on here. Peace.
Tuesday, 13 October 2009
I Found 12 Pence Last Night With My Metal Detector!
Metal Detecting, Garrett Ace 250
I Found 12 Pence,
Metal Detector
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trending Posts
-
Metal Detecting - Bent Spade I needed a good spade that could fit into a large bag, so i though a good quality fold away spade would do th...
-
Latest Metal Detecting Finds Since the last time i went to my new metal detecting site i have been itching to get back over there. The la...
-
Calling All Midlands Farm Land Owners I wanted to throw this out there just on the off chance that someone that owns land in Birmingham, C...
-
Just Ordered A C-Scope CS 1MX Detector I have been without a metal detector for a little while now. I sold my Garrett Ace 250 a few months...
-
One Shilling Coin Find Was searching my back garden with my metal detector, found quite a few coins. Most were just copper coins that were...
-
Worst Day Metal Detecting I have had the worst day i have ever had metal detecting. I wanted to go and hunt two sites, one that ive never ...
-
Latest Metal Detecting Adventure The last time i went out to do some metal detecting I was stopped in my tracks, first by my usual site b...
-
Metal Detecting - Found The Same Item Went out for another little metal detect today, being pushed for time, and with it getting dark here...
-
Went out for a metal detect yesterday up on an old dirt mount covered with trees and bushes..After getting a strong signal from the Ace 250 ...
-
Checkout the depths a modified White's Classic II can potentially achieve. He added a ground balance and threshold to the detector. Whit...
No comments:
Post a Comment