Thursday 24 November 2011

Minelab Musketeer Metal Detector

Minelab Musketeer Metal Detector

For a while now I have been looking to upgrade from my Ace 250. After watching countless videos and reading many reviews and individuals opinions on metal detectors I think I have narrowed it down to two metal detector models. Bear in mind, I only have around £250 to spend.

The two metal detectors are the XP ADX 250 and the Minelab Musketeer. I think the Musketeer, whether it's an older model or the newest model, the Advantage, it is the detector I'm swaying towards buying. The Musketeer XS and the Advantage are said to be the same machine, the only difference being the control box housing design. It seems like an excellent detector for the price. The recovery speed and discrimination capability's of the Musketeer looks absolutely superb. This would suit me perfectly as most of the sites I go to are very trashy and iron infested.

Take a look at the two videos below which give demonstrations of the Minelab Musketeers discrimination capability's and recovery speed.




1 comment:

addme said...

very under rated machine

Trending Posts