Friday 17 September 2010

Two Shillings 1938 Coin Find

Two Shillings 1938 Coin Find

Found this Two Shilling coin in another wooded area a few weeks ago. It wasn't very deep down, maybe about 3-4 inches. It gave off a really good signal from the Ace 250. It's also in very good condition.

The coin does still have some dirt / ground in grease on, but it's so ground in that it would take some hard rubbing to get it off and that might damage the coin. I might go back to where I found this coin soon for another look around.



Two Shilling Coin Dated 1938


1 comment:

PMF said...

Someone asked what metal is the two shilling dated 1938 made from? I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure it's silver. I read somewhere that coins made before 1943 were silver.... Does anyone know different, please let me know.

Trending Posts