Monday 15 February 2010

Going Metal Detecting Soon

Since the new year i have been wanting to go metal detecting, but many things have stopped me from going. The weather has had it's moments, and this has been one of the reasons. My dog has also had a bad leg too, so i haven't wanted to push him too hard. The main reason has been that i have been looking for a new job. No luck so far im afraid. But now that i have given the job hunting some of my time, i think it's only fair to give the metal detecting some as well.

I have been thinking of a few places i want to go and have a look at, one being the site where i found a few coins, i only managed to search very little of that entire wooded area, and im convinced there is something good there, just waiting for me to find it.

My metal detector has not been used now for over 2 months, all i have done is turn it on every few days and run it over something metal just to keep it running ok. I don't like that, i bought it to use it, not leave it sitting there. But other things, higher in priority have to come first.

Stay tuned...I will be going out for a hunt soon, it's been too long and i want to get out there.

No comments:

Trending Posts